1) How long have you been on DeviantArt?
about 7 years now
2) What does your username mean?
The account was created by someone else, and he was kind enough to give it to me. He didn't use the account artistically, and let's say I needed quite a push to put my art online. So basically I didn't come up with my username myself. It's based on the most famous Apache chief geronimo, just with a shift of letters.
3) Describe yourself in three words.
loud colourful creative
4) Are you left or right handed?
right handed. I once tried drawing with my left hand
5) What was your first deviation?
6) What is your favourite type of art to create?
traditional art, especially realistic drawings of humans
7) If you could instantly master a different art style, what would it be?
I really admire comic / cartoon artists. They have such a huge knowledge of portraying moods by face and body language.
8) What was your first favourite?
9) What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
art with soft shading and intense contrasts, melancholic photographs, hyperrealistic drawings, water (link)
10) Who is your all-time favourite deviant artist?
her photographs make me want to hike the High Tatra for years!
for capturing the beauty and weirdness in everyday.
for mastering soft shading with liquid colours like no one else I've seen here.
11) If you could meet anyone on DeviantArt in person, who would it be?
I'd love to watch how the underwater photographers work, e.g. This also would be a pro for them, since I would be quiet underwater
12) How has a fellow deviant impacted your life?
Oh my, the lovely feedback from all of you has kept me drawing and hard working to improve my style, even if I didn't feel like it for a while. So many kind comments, warm words and support is coming in. I am really thankful for that and happy to be part of this community!
13) What are your preferred tools to create art?
Simple and boring Faber Castell wooden pencils (2b, 4b, 6b 8b) and a kneaded eraser. That's what 90% of my art is made of
14) What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
Being on vacation and listening to some good punk pop. I always take my pencils with me when I travel. Besides that, I have a huge comfy desk at home where the magic happens.
Happy Birthday DA
Now I am looking forward to browse trough other people's Questionnaires! Be sure to leave me a link to yours in the comments and have a great day